Terms and Conditions - Short term Credit
- The Chqbook website and mobile application, including the classified advertisements, forums, various email functions and Internet links, and all content and Chqbook services available through the domain and sub-domains of Chqbook located at www.Chqbook.com (collectively referred to herein as the "Website"), and
- You agree and authorize Chqbook to make your details available to its partner banks/financial institutions while facilitating your request of credit card/loans etc. and that you may be contacted by Chqbook or/and its partner institutions for information through email, telephone and/or SMS.
- You agree and authorize Chqbook to collect demographic and sales data from Metro Cash and Carry Pvt Ltd which will be used to provide credit services.
LICENSE TO ACCESS
- You will not copy, distribute, or make derivative works of the Website in any medium without Chqbook's prior written consent;
- You will not alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purposes; and
MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Use of the Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old and can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. You represent, acknowledge and agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and that:
- All registration information that you submit is truthful and accurate,
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information, and
- Your use of the Website and Services offered through this Website do not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your Account (defined below) may be terminated without warning if we at our discretion, believe that you are under the age of 18 or that you are not complying with any applicable laws, rules or regulations. You need not register with Chqbook to simply visit and view the Website, but to access and participate in certain features of the Website, you will need to create a password-protected account ("Account"). To create an account, you must submit your name, mobile number and email address through the account registration page on the Website and create a password. You will also have the ability to provide additional optional information, which is not required to register for an account but may be helpful to Chqbook in providing you with a more customized experience when using the Website. You may also register for an Account using your existing Facebook/Google account and log-in credentials (your "Third-Party Site Password").You are solely responsible for safeguarding your Chqbook password and, if applicable, your Third-Party Site Password (collectively, "Passwords") at all times and shall keep your Passwords secure at all times. You shall be solely responsible for all activity that occurs on your Account and you shall notify Chqbook immediately of any breach of security or any unauthorized use of your Account. Similarly, you shall never use another's Account without Chqbook’s permission. You agree that you will not misrepresent yourself or represent yourself as another user of the Website and/or the Services offered through the Website. You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that you yourself and not Chqbook will be liable for your losses, damages etc. (whether direct or indirect) caused by an unauthorized use of your Account.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may be liable for the losses of Chqbook or others due to such unauthorized use. An Account holder is sometimes referred to herein as a "Registered User.
- You acknowledge and agree that you shall comply with the following policies (the "Account Policies")
- You will not copy or distribute any part of the Website in any medium without Chqbook's prior written authorization.
- You will not alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purpose.
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information when creating your Account and you shall maintain and update such information during the term of this Agreement so that it will remain accurate, true, current and complete.
- You shall not use any automated system, including but not limited to, "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," "scrapers," etc., to access the Website for any purpose without Chqbook's prior written approval.
- You shall not in any manual or automated manner collect Service Professionals or Service Users information, including but not limited to, names, addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses, copying copyrighted text, or otherwise misuse or misappropriate Website information or content, including but not limited to, use on a "mirrored", competitive, or third party site.
- You shall not in any way that transmits more request messages to the Chqbook servers, or any server of a Chqbook subsidiary or affiliate, in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser; provided, however, that the operators of public search engines may use spiders or robots to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such material. Chqbook reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
- You shall not recruit, solicit, or contact in any form Service Professionals or Service Users for employment or contracting for a business not affiliated with Chqbook without express written permission from Chqbook.
- You shall not take any action that (i) unreasonably encumbers or, in Chqbook's sole discretion, may unreasonably encumber the Website's infrastructure; (ii) interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any third-party participation in the Website; or (iii) bypasses Chqbook's measures that are used to prevent or restrict access to the Website. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable data, including without limitation, names or other Account information, from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes.
I hereby appoint Chqbook as my authorised representative to receive my credit information from Cibil / Equifax / Experian / Highmark (bureau).I hereby unconditionally consent to and instruct bureau to provide my credit information to me and Chqbook on a month to month basis. I understand that I shall have the option to opt out/unsubscribe from the service.By submitting this form, you hereby authorize Chqbook to do all of the following in connection with providing you the Services:
- Verify your identity and share with our Credit bureaus required personal identifiable information about you
- Request and receive your Credit report, and credit score from our Credit bureaus, including but not limited to a copy of your consumer credit report and score, at any time for so long as you have not opted out or unsubscribed from this service;
- Share your details with banking partners in order assist you to rectify and remove negative observations from your credit information report and increase your chances of loan approval in future;
- To provide you with customized recommendations and personalized offers of the products and services of Chqbook and/or its business partners/ affiliates;
- To send you information / personalized offers via email, text, call or online display or other means of delivery in Chqbook's reasonable sole discretion.
- PROHIBITIONS ON SUBMITTED CONTENT
- Is designed to solicit, or collect personally identifiable information of any Minor, including, but not limited to, name, email address, home address, phone number, or the name of his or her school;invades anyone's privacy by attempting to harvest, collect, store, or publish private or personally identifiable information, such as names, email addresses, phone numbers, passwords, account information, credit card numbers, home addresses, or other contact information without their knowledge and willing consent; contains falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage Chqbook or any third party; is pornographic, harassing, hateful, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, threatening, discriminatory, racially, culturally or ethnically offensive;
- Incites, advocates, or expresses pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity, hatred, bigotry, racism, or gratuitous violence; encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any law; promotes racism, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; contains nudity, violence or inappropriate subject matter; or is otherwise inappropriate;
- Is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third-party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from the rightful owner to post the material and to grant Chqbook all of the license rights granted herein; contains or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as pirated computer programs or links to them, information to circumvent manufacture installed copy-protection devices, pirated music or links to pirated music files, or lyrics, guitar tabs or sheet music, works of art, teaching tools, or any other item the copy, display, use, performance, or distribution of which infringes on another's copyright, intellectual property right, or any other proprietary right;
- Is intended to threaten, stalk, defame, defraud, degrade, victimize, or intimidate an individual or group of individuals for any reason on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race, or religion; or to incite or encourage anyone else to do so;
- Intends to harm or disrupt another user's computer or would allow others to illegally access software or bypass security on websites or servers, including but not limited, to spamming; impersonates, uses the identity of, or attempts to impersonate a Chqbook employee, agent, manager, host, another user, or any other person though any means;
- Advertises or solicits a business not related to or appropriate for the Website (as determined by Chqbook in its sole discretion);
- Contains or could be considered "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", "affiliate marketing", or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
- Contains advertising for Ponzi schemes, discount cards, credit counseling, online surveys or online contests;
- Distributes or contains viruses or any other technologies that may harm Chqbook, or the interests or property of Chqbook users
- Is non-local or irrelevant content;
- Contains identical content to other open Postings you have already posted; or uses any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of Postings without the express written consent of Chqbook
- NO DISCRIMINATION
- Discriminatory Postings. Indian laws prohibit any preference, limitation or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or other protected class. Chqbook will not knowingly accept any Posting which is in violation of the law. Chqbook has the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice to you; to immediately remove any posting that discriminates or is any way in violation of any law.
- PROHIBITIONS WITH RESPECT TO SERVICES
While using the website you shall not:
- Post content or items in any inappropriate category or areas on the Website;
- Fail to deliver payment for Services purchased by you, unless the Service Professional has materially changed the description of the Service description after you negotiate an agreement for such Service, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the Service Professional's identity;
- Fail to perform Services purchased from you, unless the Service User fails to materially meet the terms of the mutually agreed upon agreement for the Services, refuses to pay, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the Service User's identity; manipulate the price of any Service or interfere with other user’s postings;
- Circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to Chqbook; post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information about any Website user);
- Take any action that may undermine the Feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting Feedback information off of the Website or using it for purposes unrelated to the Website).
- FEEDBACK: As a participant in the Website, you agree to use careful, prudent, and good judgment when leaving Feedback for another user. The following actions constitute inappropriate uses of Feedback: (a) threatening to leave negative or impartial Feedback for another user unless that user provides services not included in the original Posting or not agreed to as part of the Service to be provided; (b) leaving Feedback in order to make the Service Professional or Service User appear better than he or she actually is or was; and (c) including conditions in an Offer or Want that restrict a Service Professional or a Service User from leaving Feedback.
- Sanctions for Inappropriate Use of Feedback. If you violate any of the above-referenced rules in connection with leaving Feedback, Chqbook, in its sole discretion, may take any of the following actions: (i) cancel your Feedback or any of your Postings; (ii) limit your Account privileges; (iii) suspend your Account; and/or (iv) decrease your status earned via the Feedback page.
- Reporting Inappropriate Use of Feedback. You may contact Chqbook regarding any inappropriate use of Feedback via-email at support@Chqbook.com
- Resolving Disputes in Connection with Feedback. In the event of any dispute between users of the Website concerning Feedback, Chqbook shall be the final arbiter of such dispute. Further, IN THE EVENT OF ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN USERS OF THE WEBSITE CONCERNING FEEDBACK, CHQBOOK HAS THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, TO REMOVE SUCH FEEDBACK OR TAKE ANY ACTION IT DEEMS REASONABLE WITHOUT INCURRING ANY LIABILITY THEREFROM. The foregoing lists of prohibitions provide examples and are not complete or exclusive. Chqbook reserves the right to (a) terminate your access to your Account, your ability to post to this Website (or the Services) and (b) refuse, delete or remove, move or edit the content, in whole or in part, of any Postings; with or without cause and with or without notice, for any reason or no reason, or for any action that Chqbook determines is inappropriate or disruptive to this Website or to any other user of this Website and/or Services. Chqbook reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails or other messages that you are allowed to send to other users to a number that Chqbook deems appropriate in Chqbook's sole discretion. Chqbook may report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be illegal, and any reports it receives of such conduct. When legally required or at Chqbook's discretion, Chqbook will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on this Website or on the Internet.
- Chqbook does not and cannot review every Posting posted to the Website. These prohibitions do not require Chqbook to monitor, police or remove any Postings or other information submitted by you or any other user.
- Rules for Service Professionals
- SANCTIONS FOR VIOLATING ANY OF THE RULES FOR SERVICE PROFESSIONALS: If a Service Professional violates any of the above-referenced rules in connection with his or her Posting, Chqbook, in its sole discretion, may take any of the following actions: (a) cancel the Posting; (b) limit the Service Professional's Account privileges; (c) suspend the Service Professional's Account; (d) cause the Service Professional to forfeit any fees earned on a cancelled Posting; and/or (e) decrease the Service Professional's status earned via the Feedback page.
- NO CONFIDENTIALITY
- The Website may now or in the future permit the submission of videos or other communications submitted by you and other users, including without limitation, your Profile, your Offer, your Wants, any Feedback, and all Submitted Content, and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such Submitted Content. You understand that whether or not such Submitted Content is published, Chqbook does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Submitted Content. You agree that any Submitted Content provided by you for which you authorize to be searchable by Registered Users who have access to the Website is provided on a non-proprietary and non confidential basis. You agree that Chqbook shall be free to use or disseminate such freely searchable Submitted Content on an unrestricted basis for the purpose of providing the Services. You are aware that any information provided by you in the Submitted Content towards locating a professional who ordinarily is bound to maintain confidentiality under law with his/her client (i.e. a doctor or a lawyer) is not extended to Chqbook. Chqbook may also disclose user information including personal information if Chqbook reasonably believes that disclosure (i) is necessary in order to comply with a legal process (such as a court order, search warrant, etc.) or other legal requirement of any governmental authority, (ii) would potentially mitigate Chqbook’s liability in an actual or potential lawsuit, (iii) is otherwise necessary or appropriate to protect our rights or property, or the rights or property of any person or entity, (iv) to enforce this Agreement (including, but not limited to ensuring payment of fees by users), or (v) as may be required or necessary to deter illegal behavior (including, but not limited to, fraud).
- CHQBOOK'S DISCLAIMERS AND RIGHT TO REMOVE:
- You acknowledge and understand that when using the Website, you will be exposed to Submitted Content from a variety of sources, and that Chqbook is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Submitted Content. You further acknowledge and understand that you may be exposed to Submitted Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Chqbook with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold Chqbook, its owners, members, managers, operators, directors, officers, agents, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Website.
- You are solely responsible for the photos, profiles and other content, including, without limitation, Submitted Content that you publish or display on or through the Website, or transmit to other Website users. You understand and agree that Chqbook may, in its sole discretion and without incurring any liability, review and delete or remove any Submitted Content that violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of Website users or others.
- MODIFICATION OR CESSATION OF WEBSITE: Chqbook reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice and in its sole discretion. You agree that Chqbook shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of Chqbook services.
- CHQBOOK OWNS OR HOLDS THE LICENSES TO ALL DATA AND MARKS ON THE WEBSITE: The content on the Website (exclusive of all Submitted Content), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like ("Data") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by Chqbook. Other trademarks, names and logos on this Website are the property of their respective owners. Data on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. Chqbook reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Data. You agree not to use, copy, or distribute, any of the Data other than as expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of Submitted Content obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Data for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained thereon. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Data or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Data therein.
- FEES INCURRED BY SERVICE PROFESSIONALS: Joining Chqbook & opening an Account is free. Chqbook reserves the right at its sole discretion to charge fees to Service Professionals for other services that Chqbook may provide in the future. Chqbook may also in certain categories require Service Professionals to make payments for following up on job leads i.e. requests posted by Service Users, and permitting the Service Professional to contact the Service User (“Lead Fee”) irrespective of whether the job leads eventually result in a transaction or exchange of consideration for the service requested. In order to be eligible to make such Lead Fee payment, Service Professionals shall be required to make advance payments (“Credits”) from which the Lead Fee may be deducted as and when necessary. Whenever the Credits fall below the prescribed threshold, the Service Professional shall be prompted to refill the Credits in order to continue enjoying the ability to follow up on leads and contacting Service Users. The service professional is entitled to refund of credits that is credited back in their wallet in the following conditions:
- Refunds are processed only when a customer or you have cancelled the request and not viewed your profile or vice versa
- Refunds are processed if the customer has not responded on the phone and not cancelled request 4 days after your response: In the event, (i) the job lead is identified to be non-genuine, the decision of Chqbook pertaining to the above shall be final and binding. Chqbook offers premium services to Service Professionals for a fee and may in the future offer additional services, like tax preparation and bookkeeping that Service Professionals can also choose to purchase. Chqbook reserves the right to charge fees for these services at its sole discretion.
- REFUND POLICY: All commissions payable to Chqbook by Service Professionals on accepted transactions, i.e. exchange of services for consideration, are final and non-refundable. All money paid by Service Professionals is non-interest bearing. If poor customer service or inappropriate behavior with customers results in the professional being de-listed from the platform, then all credits (purchased or promotional) will have to forfeited, and there will be no refund made in such a case.
- CHQBOOK IS NOT A PARTY TO ANY SERVICE CONTRACT: Each Registered User hereby acknowledges and agrees that Chqbook is NOT a party to any oral or written Agreement for Service, Negotiation Worksheet, or any contract entered into between Registered Users in connection with any Service offered, directly or indirectly, through the Website. Each Registered User acknowledges, agrees and understands that Chqbook only seeks to provide a platform wherein the Service User and Service Professional can be brought together and Chqbook itself has not role in the execution or provision of Services.
- DISPUTES BETWEEN REGISTERED USERS: Subject to the provisions regarding disputes between Website participants in connection with Feedback, your interactions with individuals and/or organizations found on or through the Website, including payment of and performance of any Service, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such transactions or dealings, are solely between you and such individual or organization. You should take reasonable precautions and make whatever investigation or inquiries you deem necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any third party, including without limitation, service professionals and Service Users. You understand that deciding whether to use the Services of a Service Professional or provide Services to a Service User or use information contained in any Submitted Content, including, without limitation, Postings, Offers, Wants and/or Feedback, is your personal decision for which alone are responsible. You understand that Chqbook does not warrant and cannot make representations as to the suitability of any individual you may decide to interact with on or through the Website and/or the accuracy or suitability of any advice, information, or recommendations made by any individual. While Chqbook may attempt to seek information about the background of a Service Professional, either via a telephonic or in-person interview, review of past work/customer feedback and/or check presence online (if available) on Facebook, personalized website, LinkedIn, Twitter etc., you understand that Service Professionals may register themselves suo-moto. You also understand that any so called background check undertaken by Chqbook is not exhaustive to the extent to determine previous criminal antecedents and hence, at the end of the day, the Service User should take an informed decision on his/her own accord and keep in mind the fact that Chqbook only seeks to provide a platform wherein Service Users and Service Professionals have an opportunity to meet each other. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, YOU AGREE THAT SINCE CHQBOOK only seeks to provide a platform wherein the Service User and Service Professional can be brought together and Chqbook itself has not role in the execution or provision of Services ITSELF, CHQBOOK SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT WHATSOEVER INCURRED AS THE RESULT OF ANY SUCH TRANSACTION OR DEALINGS. IF THERE IS A DISPUTE BETWEEN PARTICIPANTS ON THE WEBSITE, OR BETWEEN REGISTERED USERS OR ANY WEBSITE USER AND ANY THIRD PARTY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT CHQBOOK IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO BECOME INVOLVED. IN THE EVENT THAT A DISPUTE ARISES BETWEEN YOU AND ONE OR MORE WEBSITE USERS, REGISTERED USERS OR ANY THIRD PARTY, YOU HEREBY RELEASE CHQBOOK, ITS OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS, AND SUCCESSORS IN RIGHTS FROM ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND OR NATURE, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED OR UNSUSPECTED, FORESEEABLE OR UNFORESEEABLE, DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO SUCH DISPUTES AND/OR THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICE PROVIDED THEREUNDER.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND CHQBOOK AND ITS OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROFESSIONALS, SUPPLIERS, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, AND MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR GUARANTEES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE, THE SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, ANY DATA, MATERIALS, SUBMITTED CONTENT, RELATING TO THE QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED OR PRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE MATERIALS, DATA AND SUBMITTED CONTENT OF OTHER USERS OF THIS SITE OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES. UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPLICITLY STATED, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS WEBSITE, THE SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, DATA, MATERIALS, SUBMITTED CONTENT, AND ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED OR PRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" AND "WHEREIS" BASIS WITH NO WARRANTY OF IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. CHQBOOK DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES AGAINST ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF DATA, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SUBSTANCE OF THE WEBSITE OR SUBMITTED CONTENT, ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR SERVICE USER OR SERVICE PROVIDER, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY DATA, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SUBSTANCE OF THE WEBSITE OR SUBMITTED CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE. CHQBOOK DOES NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED SITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISEMENT. CHQBOOK WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY PARTY, INCLUDING THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROFESSIONALS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE USE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, AND THE PUBLISHING OR POSTING OF ANY MATERIAL THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
- CONSENT IN RELATION TO ACCESS TO CREDIT INFORMATION THROUGH EXPERIAN: This End User Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made between you (the “User” or “You”) and Nineroot Technologies Private Limited, a private limited company having its registered office at M114, Rajiv Gandhi Market, Shakurpur, Delhi - 110034 (“Chqbook”, “Us” or “We”, which term shall include its successors and permitted assigns). The User and Chqbook shall be collectively referred to as the “Parties” and individually as a “Party”. You hereby consent to Chqbook being appointed as your authorised representative to receive your Credit Information from Experian for the purpose of credit evaluation, analytics, marketing and building pre–approval programs. BY EXECUTING THIS AGREEMENT / CONSENT FORM, YOU ARE EXPRESSLY AGREEING TO ACCESS THE EXPERIAN CREDIT INFORMATION REPORT AND CREDIT SCORE, AGGREGATE SCORES, INFERENCES, REFERENCES AND DETAILS (AS DEFINED BELOW) (TOGETHER REFERRED AS “CREDIT INFORMATION”). YOU HEREBY ALSO IRREVOCABLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY CONSENT TO SUCH CREDIT INFORMATION BEING PROVIDED BY EXPERIAN TO YOU AND CHQBOOK BY USING EXPERIAN TOOLS, ALGORITHMS AND DEVICES AND YOU HEREBY AGREE, ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN.Terms and Conditions
Information Collection, Use, Confidentiality, No-Disclosure and Data Purging:
Chqbook shall access your Credit Information as your authorized representative and Chqbook shall use the Credit Information for limited End Use Purpose consisting of and in relation to the services proposed to be availed by you from Chqbook. We shall not aggregate, retain, store, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, sell or rent the Credit Information to any other person and the same cannot be copied or reproduced other than as agreed herein and in furtherance to CICRA.
The Parties agree to protect and keep confidential the Credit Information both online and offline.
The Credit Information shared by you, or received on by us on your behalf shall be destroyed, purged, erased promptly within 1 (one) Business Day of upon the completion of the transaction/ End Use Purpose for which the Credit Information report was procured.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
The relationship between you and Chqbook shall be governed by laws of India and all claims or disputes arising there from shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.
Capitalised terms used herein but not defined above shall have the following meanings.
“Business Day” means a day (other than a public holiday) on which banks are open for general business in Mumbai.
“Credit Information Report” means the credit information / scores/ aggregates / variables / inferences or reports which shall be generated by Experian and provided to Chqbook and You.
“Credit Score” means the score which shall be mentioned on the Credit Information Report which shall be computed by Experian and provided to Chqbook and You.
“CICRA” shall mean the Credit Information Companies (Regulation) Act, 2005 read with the Credit Information Companies Rules, 2006 and the Credit Information Companies Regulations, 2006, and shall include any other rules and regulations prescribed thereunder.
- Your Credit Score and the Bank or Financial Institutions decision shall be final with regard to your purchase of Financial Products
- You agree to terms and conditions of Chqbook & agree to share the data and mobile number with any third party administering the program on behalf of Chqbook
- Offer is valid and applicable to select registered customers of Chqbook
- Expired coupons will not be considered in any case after the validity month is over.
- Offer coupons once lost will not be replaced.
- Program enrolment is non–refundable.
- Membership benefits & offers are non–transferable to other businesses and card holders.
- Members can avail the benefits of Membership Program
- Coupon offers & discounts can be availed at Chqbook Profile page and brand's Stores where applicable.
- Chqbook can withdraw/modify this scheme, without giving any prior intimation.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Chqbook shall be final & binding on both the parties.